Higher Education

We represent institutions of higher education with respect to the unique immigration options available to foreign faculty and staff working in private and public colleges and universities. This includes securing temporary, non-immigrant visa status, often H-1B, as well as sponsorship for permanent residency on behalf of Outstanding Professors, Researchers and Aliens of Extraordinary Ability and via Special Handling and Regular Labor Certification.